ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peaches NEW ride :)

B

Brown.

Car sits higher then the vee ground clearence wise nearly 2 inches

2008 models seem to have way more quality awarness then the 2007's which i found ratlly/ tinny

car pulls like nothing i have felt even knowing i havent had it on second cam even with a 14 stone passenger still felt really torque'y so even though its 180lbs ft added weight dont make slightest difference t my experiance...probs will on paper,,,,it drivers like a dream is all i have t say :)

i also have a nissan note to drive which is my dads, as hees retired he dont use it.

and Jamie my house deal fell through....the sellers couldnt get mortgaged on there new house, and my mortgage only applied to that address as it was a free valuation one. so sadly am back livin with me rents and there enormous double garage :D...

Racing Blue 182
and Jamie my house deal fell through....the sellers couldnt get mortgaged on there new house, and my mortgage only applied to that address as it was a free valuation one. so sadly am back livin with me rents and there enormous double garage :D...

No way...oh well at least you get to have a great car at the end of it ;)

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Love this never seen one before!!

Lotus 2 Eleven :approve:

255ps 750kg Kerb weight

258528-1.jpg

B

Brown.

same engine 240bhp unit from the 240R/ Performance pack exige. ther garage were storing one for a customer,,,,,i got in but had to jump out like a clown lol....bit like frankie detori's dismounts lol

B

Brown.

Totally different car .... so stable at higher speeds....corners and roundabouts....even in wet are just left with out a shimmer of body roll.....am loving the tight rack streering too....god am in love lol

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
Nice one mr peaches, if your gonna get a low and dirty sports car, get it in black.

Loved the V6 - but this is way better.

B

Brown.

Rear facing wireless camera:

26122007605.jpg

TFT Monitor :

26122007604.jpg

and it in its bed:

26122007606.jpg

the arch and petrol cap:

26122007608.gif

i had a drive of my mates 2007 exige none supercharged and its a bloody rocket! dread to think what your's is like :cool:

B

Brown.

nippy ^ :O....i only had t test drive of a 111r which is the same unit as the exige.....and that as ya said was rapid....way way quicker then the vee.... a cant wait t have this run in t experiance some second cam action :D

nippy ^ :O....i only had t test drive of a 111r which is the same unit as the exige.....and that as ya said was rapid....way way quicker then the vee.... a cant wait t have this run in t experiance some second cam action :D

i'd hope its quicker! bout similar power and half the weight! lol

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Goood choice. Im more a fan of the 190 Exiges as they really rewarding to drive hard but the S never fails to make me grin.

After the 1000 mile service, find your own private runway, plant it in 3rd and DON'T change up until the limiter....if you have the bottle.....and enough road.

B

Brown.

have you looked at tyre prices for the yoko's yet?

hehehehehehehehe

i bought a brand new exige s....am not to fussed on cost of things lol full set is 525 fitted from the dealer.....bout 200 notes cheaper then renault quotes for the vee.....yes my friend i too am laughing...:D

B

Brown.

Goood choice. Im more a fan of the 190 Exiges as they really rewarding to drive hard but the S never fails to make me grin.

After the 1000 mile service, find your own private runway, plant it in 3rd and DON'T change up until the limiter....if you have the bottle.....and enough road.

ad rather try 1st and second befor i get t third. :D