ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pembrokeshire Sunset

Fiesta ST-3
What you guys think of my sunset picture?

The second picture has been cloned to remove the plane trails... My first attempt!

4525842659_6e7916d957.png

4527560785_afa0cf440f.jpg

Nimbus Megane R26
they look really really good!!!!

I took some the other day at a beach and it all looks good except the sky has gone really bright and can hardly see the sun(over exposed?) so its ruined :(

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
they look really really good!!!!

I took some the other day at a beach and it all looks good except the sky has gone really bright and can hardly see the sun(over exposed?) so its ruined :(
Faster shutter speed FTW :rasp:

BMW E46 330i Touring
Very cool. :)

I was down at Freshwater West beach on Friday evening and we were commenting on how stunning the sunset was then.

Fiesta ST-3
Fresh water west is a lush place. A b**ch to get to but one of the best beaches in Pembrokeshire. They filmed Harry Potter and that new Nottingham film with Russel Crow there. And there were plain trails because i took them before the whole 'ash' troubles lol. Thank you for the comments :)

BMW E46 330i Touring
Yeah, it's a lovely beach. Me and the missus always head over there when we're back visiting her family as she's addicted to it!