ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Perfect kick

n2x

e60/f10
Just found this android game a couple of days ago and its feckin addicting. Basically an online penalty shootout and you get to buy new equipment, level up, defeat bosses etc.

Currently lvl 14 with 550 stars :x

Anyone else addicted to phone games? :eek:

I'm now on level 9. Not very good though lol
I've found best place to score for me is the bottom corners. People dive the right way but normally goes under them.
Not bought anything to upgrade my player, other than the free stuff you get given.

n2x

e60/f10
Yea, almost impossible to defend bottom corners, its pure luck to know which way to jump and the reaction must be lightning quick. I also like curve balls, usually wipe from bottom right to top left and straight right again which gives the impression that the kick is gonna be to the left but actually curves right. Its my signature kick :D

Also love top right corner but its easy to miss. Level 15 and 700+ stars

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
CSR Racing.

I cannot get enough of it, at the moment i'm in a BMW 1M and keep getting fucked of a guy in a Focus RS!! Ahhhhhhhh!!

Yea, almost impossible to defend bottom corners, its pure luck to know which way to jump and the reaction must be lightning quick. I also like curve balls, usually wipe from bottom right to top left and straight right again which gives the impression that the kick is gonna be to the left but actually curves right. Its my signature kick :D

Also love top right corner but its easy to miss. Level 15 and 700+ stars

​Sweet. I'll try this one ha

n2x

e60/f10
I can't do your one n2x!

:/ let me try and draw the finger movement :D

KIsOo7e.png