ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Performance Tuner magazine test yesterday

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Whats the PH1 Box been RR'ed at on the car with what other mods done, as a matter of interest/Comparison to mine?

And still, How have a ruined the cup?

RR's mean nothing the are all diffrent. You will suffer massive heat soak with the k&n just like i did, giving you flat spots = fail

As an example my CTR was RR'd 221 bhp with mods fitted, and 6 months later it was RR'd again near the 230bhp and nothing else was changed, weather?

If you are happy mate keep it but mine was usless and so was the pipercross that replaced it!

Kev

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
TBH It has no Flat spots at all in "real driving" situations (IE not on a RR)

Heat soak readings can be seen in the mag feature taken with the bonnet closed.

So basically what your saying is you have no back up for your statement ;) i understand your logic about closed being better for blocking heat, i would be interested to see what gains you actually got from your PH1 box though.

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph

Proberly due to the re-map:)

I'm getting mine done after x-mas, with a few more additions:evil:

Kev.

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph

So basically what your saying is you have no back up for your statement ;) i understand your logic about closed being better for blocking heat, i would be interested to see what gains you actually got from your PH1 box though.

The guy i bought it off, from the forum(Quade) had it fitted to his std cup and made 4bhp i think IIRC;)

03 RS clio 172 flameR
ok ppl this is getting out of hand, lets all see the real truth out ther, say no to pannel filters, say no to k&ns... battery operated fan assisted pretend supercharger filter off ebay? >>>> YYYEEEERRRRR!!!! plus 50bhp instantly, plus an extra 15bhp when you leave good feedback!

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
ok ppl this is getting out of hand, lets all see the real truth out ther, say no to pannel filters, say no to k&ns... battery operated fan assisted pretend supercharger filter off ebay? >>>> YYYEEEERRRRR!!!! plus 50bhp instantly, plus an extra 15bhp when you leave good feedback!

Own up you have one;)