ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Permagard

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
i can only say this. I've never heard of anyone posting possitive comments about Supaguard.

I've never heard of anyone posting negative comments about Permagard that has actually had the treatment done by the authorised franchises. Out of the the 30 or so owners of cars that i've pointed towards them NOT one has said anything other than good things.

Fact: Wax based treatments melt during hot days leaving dust particles embedded in the wax when it cools. This causes paint damage when you next clean the car at a finite level.

Fact: Permagard does not!

NO airline or marine buyer uses permagard without it being done by an authorised 'valleter'. It would render the guarentee pointless and as part of the Aviation MOT is a paint check - this would make spending the 1000's that it cost to do planes a bit irrelvant for anything other than vanity, and who gives a toss what a plane looks like at 30,000 feet? In aviation and marine circles it's about functionality.

It's said that permagard decreases fuel consumption by making the suface of the boat or plane smoother as it doesn't have any imperfection after treatment.

It is becoming more comon in motorsport for cars to be PG treated also as it does have some performance benefits although tiny, as bugs, rubber and generaly debris finds it harder to stick to the paint.

CS Dungeon
Are you 2 still arguing amongst yourselves.........Who are you trying to kid?

Face it, you paid too much for what Klasse AIO & SG can do for £3....simple as

So you think PG send one of there 4 valeter's out to the States/Australia to do there planes on his own? HAHAHA i've heard it all now

Are you 2 still arguing amongst yourselves.........Who are you trying to kid?

Face it, you paid too much for what Klasse AIO & SG can do for £3....simple as

So you think PG send one of there 4 valeter's out to the States/Australia to do there planes on his own? HAHAHA i've heard it all now

It may be Permagard Australia who have the contract with Virgin in Australia!?!?!

Permagard UK is run by 2 guys based in Docklands and they have 4 authorised franchises in the UK.

Global site - http://www.permagard-products.com/
UK site - http://www.permagard.info

Going back to Cue's point about satisfied customers:

"If you love your Sunseeker you will Permagard it". Michael Dutotte Chief Engineer, Sunseeker International www.sunseeker.com

www.permagard.com.au/pdf/Supercarmar06.pdf

PG are obviously paying you too much CSB..........Try getting a life lol;)

Permagard don't pay me anything, I just don't like seeing a good product and people's hard work/dedication dismissed by someone who has no authority on the subject whatsoever!

You are not an authorised Permagard dealer so you are in no place to tell people it's over priced and over rated! You have a vested interest in stopping people moving to treatments such Permagard as you would go out of business if no one needed their car cleaning anymore!

Bottom line is people who own some of the finest cars on the planet (F40, Veyron, AC Cobra) use and endorse Permagard, along with the manufacturers of million pound yachts and owners and operators of multi-million pound jets.

If anybody on ClioSport has had a genuine Permagard treatment and is disatisfied with the product then please step forward and be counted. Any one who is perfectly happy with the treatment please do the same thing. We'll let the facts do the talking...

CS Dungeon
lol...you certainly are dedicated to the cause:)

I can offer a service that does exactly the same as what PG does but for less then a tenner..........With that said, how is PG a threat to my business?

If your happy then fine, but 99% of my customers who drive Porka's, Astons, Jags, Mercs, BMW's, Rarri's would rather pay me to service there car on a monthly basis because they also dont believe the hype surrounding 'life shine' packages.
The other 1% swear by Supaguard, Permagard, Diamond Brite, AG Life shine etc so I am happy to take there money too

There are 25million+ private cars out there.......the market is big enough for all of us to have a slice. :)

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
I can offer a service that does exactly the same as what PG does but for less then a tenner..........With that said, how is PG a threat to my business?

You don't offer 12 month paint guarentees, that are insurance approved for a start so how is the same exactly? That's not even getting on to the actual process and products you use.

If your happy then fine, but 99% of my customers who drive Porka's, Astons, Jags, Mercs, BMW's, Rarri's would rather pay me to service there car on a monthly basis because they also dont believe the hype surrounding 'life shine' packages.

that's because they haven't tried it. - Do you like Caviar? Have you tried it? if both answers are different then the they are irrelevent, as that percentage is.

The other 1% swear by Supaguard, Permagard, Diamond Brite, AG Life shine etc so I am happy to take there money too

how many people who have had permagard done by an authorised distributor have you actually got coming to you? If any please tell - how did you remove the PG?

I'm with Chief, I spent my money. I feel as though i got major value for money and will spread the word for anyone who provides the level of service, quality at the right cost no matter what it is.

If someone then slates it, like you have, i'm going to fight their corner - they aint on this site to do so, just as if i'd come to you to get a quality vallet and someone on some forum slated you.

At the end of the day opinions are just that. But CSB and me have both quoted Facts - where as you haven't.

CS Dungeon
You two are Laurel and Hardy and I claim my £5:)

P.s Why do you need me or PG to offer 12 month paint garuntee's when Renault offer 12years protection free of charge?