ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Permanent Marker Pen

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Does anyone know the best way to safely remove it from paintwork? Some kind person gave the g/fs car a new go faster stripe. She isn't keen on the design of it.

Thanks in advance

Sy

106 GTi
Try some polish like AG Super Resin first may take it off, if not something like bodyshop panel wipe.

Golf GTI 1.8T
lynx deodrant used to get rid of it easy, other cheap sprays might work aswel.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
methalaytated spirit like over head projector cleaning stuff or something like autoglym tar remove or clay bar might work

172cup
apply with wirewool for greater effect...

Using FM's angle grinder

BrilloPads2.jpg

BG 182
lynx deodrant used to get rid of it easy, other cheap sprays might work aswel.

Its true, deodorant does work, I remember in my school years me and my mates were caught drawing on the climbing frame in year 8, we had to clean the marker pen all off! We used lynx and right guard ;) lol

Megane
isopropanol alcohol will have it off in seconds and wont affect the paint work comes as a spray but a bit on a cloth then just rub it off, sell it at maplins for about 5 pounds.