ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol Blue

Currently got a monaco blue 172, and i love the colour its ace! in the sun looks stunning!, i think if i get a 182 id have to wait for a petrol blue!

never seen one in the flesh thou!

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Its an awesome colour, pictures dont do it justice even if you have an awesome camera. I've only ever seen one though in the flesh

RB 182
The Petrol Blue one on eBay is an absolute bargain IMO. As others have said, easy way into the 'Rare Clio Club'.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Do not want.

99% of the time it looks like manky old seaweed. It looks decent when it's clean and in direct sunlight though.

The rest of the time it just looks brown though. And it's the UK, so that's a lot.

german
Do not want.

99% of the time it looks like manky old seaweed. It looks decent when it's clean and in direct sunlight though.

The rest of the time it just looks brown though. And it's the UK, so that's a lot.

Brown? Lol. I had one for 4 years and it only looked brown at Le Mans when somebody pooed on the headlight.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
love the ebay advert, he/she knows its petrol blue, yet the listing details at the top still say green, rofl!

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
I dont remember ever seeing on in that colour before, must be pretty rare now! how many are on here?
There are a few of us on here with them. Fantastic colour when shiny in the sun but as mentioned, try capturing that on camera.

2014 Clio 200t edc
There are a few of us on here with them.

There are about 5/6 of us on here including you.
I think it's an awesome colour, even in dull light. My only complaint is that as its so rare, i don't think it looks like a Renaultsport. Could just be me tho.

PB 182 (1 of 29)
  PB 182 (1 of 29)
Did this a while ago:

Decided to be a bit sad and work out the relative rareness of the different spec PBs:

So....

There were 29 made, with 5 having no packs, 21 having cup spoilers, 21 having cup suspension and one with Recaro seats (which I have read had both cup packs).

Therefore in order of rarity they are:

1st rarest = Recaro seats and cup packs (only 1 sold)
Joint 2nd = Cup spoilers only (3 sold) and cup suspension only (3 sold)
4th rarest = No cup packs (5 sold)
5th rarest = Normal seats and both cup packs (17 sold)

That makes mine the 5th rarest - at least I won't feel so bad if I decide to tweak it a little.

Right, off to get a new anorak!!​

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Have always loved petrol blue! Shame no one in the UK ever ticked it on the option list for the V6.