ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH Advertising

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I put my car up for sale on PH as i don't really need it at the moment - however im in no rush to sell it as i am coming home at the weekends so i'm using it then.

However, i can see my advert via the direct link - but i can't see it listed?

I understand you have to pay some money to have it in the premium section but are normal listings still free?

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  Audi TT 3.2 V6
Normal listings are right down the bottom of the pile mate. You have to sift (normally) through at least 10 pages before getting to the standard listings.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Also you have to wait for it to be verified which will be Monday if you put it up today.

Ive just advertised my car through pistonheads, for the first time, and ended up selling to a mate. All the enquiries i got through PH were time wasters tbh, although it was only up for a week.

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  Audi TT 3.2 V6
I cant fault Pistonheads premium advertising (im lucky...i get it for free as i signed upto the forum years ago). I sold both my last 2 cars through it within a week. Luck of the draw i guess.

Had a few people asking me to px with 1.2 corsas etc but i have no problem with that...if you dont ask you dont get.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ah right ok, i put it up yesterday so it should be tomorow.

Kinda hoping i do sell it... buy a few more bonds and buy somthing nice next year.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Had a few people asking me to px with 1.2 corsas etc but i have no problem with that...if you dont ask you dont get.

Thats the bit that annoyed me tbh, i said i would px for a 172/182, and then got loads of messages asking if i wanted glanza's/206 gti's etc.

I just replied saying no, but if your interested in buying mine for cash then to give me a call. Never got a call from them.