ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph-Quick Stickers!

Abarth Grande Punto
Hiya boys and girls,

Got some new stickers from artur69uk and just thought i would share they with you! Sorry about the image quality....

100_1317.jpg

100_1313.jpg

100_1314.jpg

And just one more from the snow!

Black Pearl Dynamique
Uh-oh....

I'll ask the question for him:

What's the best way of removing the stickers without causing any damage?

What does PH-QUICK mean btw? See it on the forum every day, but have no idea what you's lot are talking about.

Ha, oh right. I spose they have to think of something when they are waiting for their cars to get upto 60mph!!

Oh I am sooo sorry for asking :rolleyes:

ok, i'll explain it once more, but just because i was rude earlier.

Once upon a time on a msn convo with Day, i joked that some people on Cliosport think their RenaultSport model is faster, which clearly is wrong because they're all the same in everyday conditions.

Therefore as a joke i called our cars (Phase1 172) Ph-Quick... Phase Quick.

I then went about designing a font which matched that of the new Clio Trophy. This was all done before one of the car shows where I had the sill stickers on my car (same size and position as the trophy). This is where it started from, and now has escalated hugely.

Now, a year later and Ph-Quick has gone global with people emailing me from other countries for the stickers to put on their "phase quicks"!

So there you go, it was all created as a joke aimed at the people who wrongly thought their RenaultSport cars were so much faster than others...

Ha, oh right. I spose they have to think of something when they are waiting for their cars to get upto 60mph!!

heh, it was aimed at comments like that! :approve:

Last edited:
  Abarth Grande Punto
so it was originally designed for the ph1 172 but in fact it could apply to any clio sport.

Der Panzer
Surely the 182 Cups are the only cars entitled to these stickers? No? I mean, they are the fastest. :rasp: