ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph Quick ?

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Never mind PH-Quick or PH-Slow etc etc.,. When are people gonna learn the difference between Renault Sport Clio's and Clio Sports...!?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
ph-ucking b****cks

my cars quicker than yours..mine s a 182, mines a 172, ph - slower, ph - quick ER

b****cks to it all, immaturity

rant rant rant

Ad

MK2 FRS
lol at people on the attack. Having had both phs of 172, a 182 and driven a trophy a good few times Im under no illusions that they are all the virtually the same speed.

However, some no examples no matter what are quicker than others for one reason or another. I know i've got a quick one at the mo and thats all that matter to me;) and if I wanna call my ph1 a ph quick I can.

lol @ the fact the TS doesnt even have renaultsport.:rasp:

Shed.
Its an excuse ph1 owners use because the car is so damm ugly. Kinda like theyre making up for the fact their car looks like shwish.

RS-1, Bebop, CTR
It may not be the quickest, but for me personally, it was the most fun. I got rid of mine mosty due to reliability issues, I did not see the mk2 172 and 182 as a significant step forward in terms of performance, neither the CTR, rather I looked for a car with lower milleage, similar performance and superior quality.

Too bad we never got cups around here, I might consider it as a replacement...but then again, I would buy an RS clio only as a second car for joy riding - and for sure it would be the mk1 172.