ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 172 can u Ph2 parts??

CLIO 172 PH1
I have a 2001 ph1 172.
Do the ph2 172 driveshaft, steering pump ,alternator & a/c pump fit can be use on a ph1 directly ?? THX :boring:

53 Clio's & counting
i cant see the p/s pump being any different, id imagine the alternator is different, a/c pump 'should' be the same, the diveshafts 'should' fit but dont hold me to it

RenaultSport 172
Im looking at getting new driveshafts and apparently they are all different. Ph1,ph2,cup etc.. :)

Bus w**ker
Renault also supply "service exchange" shafts, but yeah you're right they are all different dependant on the model of Clio.

CLIO 172 PH1
Renault also supply "service exchange" shafts, but yeah you're right they are all different dependant on the model of Clio.

THX, But i dont think i can get the "service exchange" shafts from Hong Kong Renault Dealer. :(

Bus w**ker
Go in with these part numbers and ask mate, they are classed as Renault OE parts so they should be able to get them, if needs be, shipped in from Dieppe.

7711134459 - Driveshaft OS - Service exchange
7711134954 - Driveshaft NS - Service exchange

Mk2 1.2 Campus
Sorry no it's not I've just dropped a ph1 engine in a ph2 had to use ph2 alt as ph1 plugs in at oppisite end so wiring loom wont reach.
Check part numbers with diaolgys

I thought it was only the 172 cup that had the connectors on the other way