ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 Cold Air Feed Light - ideas

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
I want to put a cold air feed by taking out the N/S main beam and putting a pipe through the light (because race car). Still want to run the car in the dark so need lights, other wise I would source some light blanks.
I have a second light unit I have started to take apart - so far it is pieces and I have cut the main beam light unit off. Unfortunately the bit with the lights on is broked (found out after I took it apart) so there is currently no adjustment on light direction (or wont be when I glue it in place).
But having problems with what do I do with the side light bulb? As the hose is going to cover the bulb up so it wont be visible.
My brother says wire the side lights into the indicators so they glow orange when on and then just flash brighter when indicating. Sounds simple enough.
But what have other people done / ideas? Pictures welcome!!
Or is there another place, apart from the fog light, I could use as a feed? I have all the hose and cone thing ready, just not sure what to do! Thought i had it sorted in my head before I started and now once apart I don't know where to go next .