ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1 flamer.. bit grubby tbh

i dont normally post on this forum, other than a few comments on build threads... but the ol girl is still pulling strong and reliable as clockwork..

there was a major technical scare the other week when the remote central locking stopped working, but a new battery and the re-programming routine soon had it working again...

TDF Matt wants to buy it back... and i think Warren mentioned a bit of regret for selling the ol` girl.. but for now its staying here, the bird loves it and i have to admit, it is a hoot to borrow!!!

anyhow... some pics....

20120129_123315.jpg

20120129_131125.jpg

20120129_123139.jpg

20120129_131200.jpg

i did feel a bit guilty about hooning it thru the woods so treated it to a rinse this afternoon...

20120129_151111.jpg

lol... the missus only commutes a few miles each way in it during the week so it never gets real bad... the evening runs to kimbolton however do soon get it grubby..

haha cheers....

i spend a lot of time over at Matts (tdf) and the temptation the throttle body the ol girl is overwhelming....

maybe once my project is done i`ll treat the girlfriend to some proper induction roar...