ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph2 1*2s with no fog lights

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Basically one of my fogs has a nice crack in it after the winter abuse, and instead of getting a new one just wondering what it looks like with the fogs removed....

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Iceburg '51' plate in banner has no foglights, but don't know who owns it. Keep your peeps open;)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
4649464983_662fb0a336.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Any more guys? Tempted to take mine out but dont want big holes in the bumper. I might go for some black mesh over mine..?

Titanium 182
Looks like someones just stolen them unless you put in some mesh/ducting. Does give it a slightly more aggressive look though!

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Personally I'd just change it - takes 10 minutes. Only looks good on a very track focussed car with some cold air ducting to the brakes

2002 Flame Red 172
Looks good without foglights. The holes ruin it though. A shame no1 makes a cover that can be used to replace the foglight so theres no holes.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Im not a fan of the holes tbh. It would need to covered with mesh or something for me.

Megane Diesel / 172
View attachment 71005

I bonded induction ducting onto mine after spraying them grey, got to attach the piping to feed the air through to the brakes yet though!

(and I know my garage is a disgrace, kids thought they'd rearrange if for me over the weekend!!)

Black Gold Trophy
Looks good but the car has to look track focused in order to pull it off imo

The shot of Dave's above looks great