ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph2 Lights on a Mk2 Ph1

Clio Grande 1.2
How easy is it to fit mk2 ph2 lights on a ph1? I am correct in saying you need to slightly re-wire the lights???

ph1 172
we are talking rear lights...

yes you do, i think you can pull the wires out of the connector and swap them around. Did it a while ago on a v6 so i cant really remember. Multimeter and half an hour and you should be sorted

Clio Grande 1.2
yeah rear lights sorry! I knw there is a wiring diagram floating about, does anybody have the link to it?

1.6 Si
^^ great guide - here is the wiring diagram that I have:

Attachments

• rearclustersloom.jpg
    rearclustersloom.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 138
Flat blade screwdriver and your hands.

It's really easy to do mate :D

Some of the wires *might* be different colours to that in the guide but common sense should see you through!

1.6 Si
Its easy, just be careful not to snap the clips off the end of the wires when removing them from the connectors.

Day said:
Some of the wires *might* be different colours to that in the guide but common sense should see you through!

thats funny, im sure it states that in the guide too... ;)

RS Meg 175
lol ^^ ive gotta try this soon, i went to the breakers to get the right kit but came away with the 2 bulb holders and one offside lense lol what a moron :D