ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH2 V6

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's not a bad price imo, but then I saw that it needed the cambelt doing etc, that'll be about £1200 which makes it not a good price.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah i thought it was about 5-600 quid over priced but didn't realise it would cost 1200!
Cambelt, water pump etc, then while it's out you might as well get the clutch done... you'll be looking at about £1500 easily.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
So, it needs-

Cambelt + Service- £1300 ish- or £1500 with Clutch.
Steering Wheel £200 fitted ( Snappy )
New mats.- current ones are shocking. £50

£1750-

so that's North of 18k on a 04 plate 40k V6.

if that sells I will be amazed at that price. but stranger things have happened.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Turbo
I've never been in one, are they that good to justify the price? The performance figures don't appeal me

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah i wouldn't want one for it's performance it's just something about them that i like as well as being rare, they look pretty awesome as well.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They are a special car!

whenever i have got to driven my dads vee, the noise, gear changes, presence, how flat it goes around corners!

i love them!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  BG V6, LY 182
Very good price IMO. The only other forsale via AT and PH is a 53 plate 34k miles, and also due the cam belt, and is up for 17k. All PH2 models now will have either had the belt done last year, this year or are due next year. Anyone looking for one will already know this, and will consider this. Don't get me wrong, it's a very good haggling tool.

It's fact the prices have inflated over the last few year, the rarity, looks and supply and demand will always determine the price.