ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phase 2 rears on my phase 1

BMW E46 330i Touring
Right,

I've got as far as exposing the wires and L shaped metal connectors, but I can't remove these from the block... do I just need some brute force?

The Beast MK4
They do require a bit of pressure but not too much! But make sure the flaps open enough for them to come out.

BMW E46 330i Touring
That's the guide I've been using so far, so cheers Fubar, everything's spot on so far!

I don't think my screwdriver I have to hand has a small enough head on it, so I'll try again on the weekend when I can get to my kit.

As long as I know that the whole piece slides straight up with a little persuasion, that's fine. :)

Monaco Blue Mk2
I had the same problem acrebo. A long, thin, flat headed screwdriver is a necessity. Push it right underneath to the very back and prise up. A fair amount of force is required. It will click out of place and should the pull out.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Day said:
About time you bloody changed them!

Lol, I finally bit the bullet and picked some up on Sunday :)

Kinda missed the boat but I'll be happy with a little clear circle...