ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PHASE2 PROWLER ON A PHASE1

I REALLY LIKE THE PHASE 2 PROWLER FRONT BUMBER AND I WANTED TO KNOW IF IT WOULD FIT MY PHASE 1. IT LOOKS BETER THAN THE PHASE 1 PROWLER BUMPER.

ANYONE HELP.

What do you mean by "Phase"?

Mk1, Phase1/Phase2/Phase3

Where Phase3 is the rounded headlights facelift version... on the original shape of Clio...

or Mk2/Mk3... as in, the new Clios (e.g. Mk1 172, Mk2 172)

Daz.

i mean as in mk1 phase one has square lights and thin side strips and the mk1 phase 2 has rounded lights and thick side strips. thats what i mean so what do you thinkn will it fit.

i hope so very nice bumper.

I think I know what you mean.. Phase3 has the rounded headlights and the thick side strips - as far as I know, both Phase1/Phase2 had the square headlights.

As for the prowler front bumper to fit, I think timrud has it fitted to his Phase3... so he has the rounded headlights.

Here is a pic of my Mk1, Phase3 Headlights... are these the same?

http://www.daz-uk.com/cliosport/daz/front-headlights-phase3.jpg

Timrud, can you confirm that you got the predator front bumper onto a phase3?

Daz.

Yeah its a phase 3, and the phase 3 will go on the phase 1 clio. only difference is that the grill is part of the bumper.

no the prowler kit im looking into is a phase ? and it dont have the grill included its well look at it here

ive got a phase one
i just wanna know if it will fit on my clio.

its called the alien kit else where.

oh i dont know.

well i dont know im stuck between that one and the terminator kit so not sure but its the only one ive seen thats not like the clio standard bumper.

oh well anyone else got any opinions.

cheers jamie.