ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

phone blocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
got given a samsung giorgio armarni phone but it has all of a sudden become blocked... is there a way to unblock it?

Clio 1.2 16v
someone probably nicked it, gave it to you to dispose of evidence then the owner found out and got the IMEI number blocked.

It's illegal to unblock it IIRC

RIP Dan
Yep its nicked.

Did you use it with your sim?

They can find you if you have a contract sim as they have your details.

I would invoke operation bargepole if i was you.

Any sim is usually traceable! For example, o2 offers you £5 credit for your personal details, ie address, email! Therefore your not safe unless you have a personal details free sim!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Any sim is usually traceable!

Did you mean "some sims are traceable"? ;)

Blocked phones can be unblocked by the networks, but you need to find out why it was blocked. If its been stolen they will report you to the police.

Etc etc...

1.2 16v Dynamique
Orange blocked the IMEI number on one of my phones by mistake once, had to send me a replacement as the guy at Orange said once they are blocked they can't be unblocked so I would just bin it mate....

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
was reading last night u can change the imei number.... not sure how easy it is but supposedly a data cable and some samsung software will do it lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.