ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

phone help

Clio Dynamique S DCI 86
I have a Nokia N82 on contract, about 2 months ago the phone stopped charging properly, discharged very quickly and overall became very very slow. Last week i returned it to the Carphone Warehouse Nokia repair center, and 80 mile round journey, which needed to be done twice, and upon picking up my phone, no different, still the same problems, i have been told to return it again this week, if again it isn't fixed and cant be, am i entitle to a new phone under the manufacturer's 2 year warranty?
Thanks

None :(
I used to work for CPW 4 years ago, things might of changed since, but from what i remember, if a repair went faulty within 28 days of a repair, the carphone warehouse could offer you a next working day refurbished replacement. Now this is something CPW offer which isn’t part of the Nokia warrantee. And many people don’t want a refurb, especially if the phone is pretty new!

Now if i remember right, if a phone doesn’t get fixed after the 3rd time, then yes you get a new phone under nokia warrantee.

But things might of changed in 4 years, but thats how it used to work.