ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo books - professional

We want to get a photo book done for our wedding photos. Our photography can do them and uses a couple of companies from Australia and America.

They are costly but we want to get one done. Anyone done one before? Not talking boots or photo box etc.

I have found a company in London called www.photoproductions.com who do what kind of books we want.

Any other suggestions?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Loxley colour are really good. I use then for wall prints etc and they were superb. There books are good but I've never seen them but if the quality of the prints is anything to go by then it would be special. You do need a business account to set up with them.

I used Blurb for our honeymoon snaps and for £15 you really can't go wrong. My wedding photos aren't in a book yet too much hassle to sort out!!!

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Suprisiongly my Ex always used Jessops for wedding photobooks as they outsource them anyway.. had a couple of issues but had dozens without and they obviously sorted out the faulty one FOC and let them keep the one with a couple of faulty pages..

There are some crazy priced books out there depends on budget I guess?

dk

911 GTS Cab
You'd struggle to beat the photobox range and quality these days. And if there's the slightest thing wrong with it, they have problem in doing a reprint.

Loxley colour are really good. I use then for wall prints etc and they were superb. There books are good but I've never seen them but if the quality of the prints is anything to go by then it would be special. You do need a business account to set up with them.

I used Blurb for our honeymoon snaps and for £15 you really can't go wrong. My wedding photos aren't in a book yet too much hassle to sort out!!!

Will have a look at Loxley. Photobox is a no no, they just don't do the quality or type of book we are after.

Budget is circa £200-£300, photographer wants more but that involves his labour in putting it all together so trying to find places ourselves.

Im sure anyone who has been dragged to wedding fairs will know the types of books I mean!

RIP Dan
I will check with my mate who is a pro, photobox as you say are not good enough. Got a pro quality print done of one of my own shots and it is awesome. It make the pic look amazing and so clear.

You may need an account though, thats the problem.