ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PHOTO CLIO RS 3

Ziel Nurburgring

The front looks great, back to having proper flared arches.

Unforetunately it wont look like that though unless the front opens like an old mini clubman. There isnt a seam for the bonnet to the front bumper

BMW 120i Sport

Like it, like it a lot.

All I want to know is the spec... then i can decide on a trade in/up ;).

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Bit weird looking.

Looks like it was strecthed sideways due to the odd light & grille set up.

Dont like it but I actually didnt like the mk2 when it came out but love it now.

Ill take one please. There should be plenty on the 2nd hand market by the time i buy one so ill be expecting all the 182 owners to trade-up so that i can get a nice pick when they come onto the 2nd hand market.

A silver Honda

Hmmm, i like it TBH.

The flared arches improve the new Mk3 shape.

No ones going to confuse that with a base model!

dk

911 GTS Cab

not the same wheels as the test mule we have seen and it looks like a concept to me but im sure a few of the features will make it to the final car.

Like ive been saying all along, Renault will not disppoint!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Concept.

The comment about the bonnet is kinda wrong.

The new clio will have a bonnet like the modus high bumper + small hood.

Mini Cooper S sport

The French forum says its 210 bhp, but then someone else disagrees and says the information is rubbish.

I dont like the front of it, and the back reminds me of a Ford Ka! Looks nice from the side though..

dfdf

woah! I was so disappointed after seeing the pics of the normal version of the next clio. I thought there was no way they could make the Renaultsport version look good but that looks well smart. Kinda like next gen Clio meets Clio V6 :cool:

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Quote: Originally posted by r-jay on 27 April 2005

I dont like the back lower bumper, but dont look to bad apart from that.
same here. would prefer it without that gray looking thing...looks wannabe aftermarket. prefer 182/172 rears tbh, the rest though i rekon is lovely, looks nice and wide, would look great lowered more imo

I like it, including the rear diffuser.

The only thing i really do hate is the C L I O on the back, i notice a load of chavs in their Pug 106s do that and also the facelift Rovers have the same thing...just looks retarded.

-Rob