ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photobucket.com

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I have been having problems with this recently. I have loads of pictures uploaded here.

Just wondering if anyone is having the same problem.

I uploaded pictures last night, site worked fine. Going in this morning its all over the place, no pictures almost looks like a mobile site but its not. Its weird and annoying.

Anyone with ideas if its the website or perhaps the computer?

http://photobucket.com/

Thanks

Had it for the past few weeks, it's extremely show and only displays their crappy mobile version!

I'm glad it's not just me having this problem!
What browser are you using? I'm on Chrome

Looks fine to me;

a399b860.gif

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
IE8 I'm at work so not sure if this may be a problem, worked fine last night on my netbook which I think has the same internet

Attach it on here? Click image, then attach from computer.

How did you get the image smaller, doing a new thread at the moment which has lots of pictures in, but they are coming up huge when I preview it before posting?!

How did you get the image smaller, doing a new thread at the moment which has lots of pictures in, but they are coming up huge when I preview it before posting?!

It'll auto resize on here. Preview shows full size.