ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photobucket - IMG links

afternoon guys,

Is anyone else having a really hard time getting their images to show when linking from Photobucket?

I've got a picture below, that should be of my newly purchased clio on the back of a truck...

Full link from photobucket

%5BURL=http://s28.photobucket.com/user/KWC...A4A4-2AFCCE941F9C_zpsg1msmn7f.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

A link I've edited

57FBDC23-F402-4F12-A4A4-2AFCCE941F9C_zpsg1msmn7f.jpg

Normally I'll just have to copy and paste the link and the picture will show.

However, it's been playing up today and I can't seem to get it to work properly

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
It's working fine for me. On the image I wanted to link I just clicked on the IMG box of the 'share this photo' section and pasted in in this reply.

To be honest, photobucket is crap anyway and you would be better off using flickr.

de1e12bf.jpg

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
%5BURL=http://s28.photobucket.com/user/KWCarCare/media/Our Renault Clio 172 - Track Car Project/57FBDC23-F402-4F12-A4A4-2AFCCE941F9C_zpsg1msmn7f.jpg.html]
57FBDC23-F402-4F12-A4A4-2AFCCE941F9C_zpsg1msmn7f.jpg
[/URL]
You've half opened a URL tag and then closed a URL and IMG tag..

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
If you have pics on your phone it's far easier to upload then with the upload image next to post reply when you are replying to a thread

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Photobucket is a pile of crap, too many adverts but the worst thing is when pics are used on forums like here.

Sometimes I like to be able to click on a pic on here and it will maximise the pic. It does this on most places like imgur. With photobucket it opens a new tab and takes me to photobucket.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
I've just moved from Photobucket to Flickr.

Why didn't I do it sooner? What a different.