ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photography Challenge - Round 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
  172 Cup
lame.jpg

cheeky reflection of moi in her eye, looks better bigger

Entry :)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Don't know if I need a caption for the above, but I'll go with:

Upon reflection, old school can be just as cool as new school.

Yeah bit crap I know lol

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Entry
3740920950_6e92c5ebd4.jpg

Upon reflection I should've been a fighter pilot. :)

lol at the loose ties with upon reflection. I love the variation of images though...

Ian, you are seriously good. Would love to meet up sometime so you coudl show me some basic camera skills. Love all your images.

Ian

Focus TDCi
lol at the loose ties with upon reflection. I love the variation of images though...

Ian, you are seriously good. Would love to meet up sometime so you coudl show me some basic camera skills. Love all your images.

Lol! The formation are reflecting each other! :eek: You should have seen this when I took the photo, my lens was playing up and completely over-exposing everything no matter what setting I had it on - was getting seriously frustrated! (Just hope it's sorted itself :S).

I know we keep saying it, but it'd be good to meet up, either at a NW/Yorkshire meet or just get a few togs together maybe. Got to focus on finding myself a job, but I'd probably show up with enough notice.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I may arrange a CS photography meet if you would be up for that... Few of us show up with the SLR's and take a few images at some locations? Il meet up with you before-hand and you can give me some tips :D

May be better for you to PM me your email addy/FB/whatever to save spamming this up :D

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Thanks mate, think i may take you up on that ASAP. Il pm you at a later date to organize something :D

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Hope mine is not too late too as i just went out tonight to get some pics..

Entry.

5612_104876219889_511599889_1949987_3925535_n.jpg

Technically 0000 on the 20th of july was on sunday night! lol. But thats just being too technical. That is a great picture though!

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
haha okie sorry.. lol.. was trying to keep myself updated.. thanks for comments anyway.. I will have to await for the next one then.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.