ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photography Comp - Round 27 - Shot of the Year

Right, Chris did this last year and I know a few people have put a collection of their fave shots up, but this narrows it down and you have to pick just 1..

Winner can pick the next theme and we have the 'Liquids' theme running atm too, but I'll work that out separately as I think it will be good to have something for us all to do over Christmas so we'll combine those in the new year.

Comp runs from now until midnight 31st Dec. Any photos entered must be taken between 1st Jan and 31st Dec.

Rules:

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You must flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on.

I will no longer be automatically taking the first image somebody posts, only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within the dates of the competition specified above.

- Winner chooses next subject

- Revels apologies for stealing Chris' rules! lol..

Partner's Astra SRi
3170364918_83dd82d2db.jpg

4089306918_9e3a159681.jpg

4000006969_a320057d6b.jpg

Can't decide which to make my entry at the moment

Last edited:
  Merc A class
Dont have that many looking at my photos, Good subject looking forward to seeing peoples photos

3258536783_056bf5f8a0.jpg

Probably the only decent shot I've taken this year.. Lost interest in Photography this year.. Click for full size

Mag6.jpg

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
picture i had from the moonbeam rally in telford at the start of the year

moonbeamrally.jpg

feebs

Nimbus 197
fil_b...not distracting the driver with your portable sun thing! :rasp:

greg, love that shot of the lass with the mask!

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
fil_b...not distracting the driver with your portable sun thing! :rasp:

greg, love that shot of the lass with the mask!

was actually a complete accident when i got that pic why i love it

chap over in the corner took his pic as i got mine

come out really well considering it was pitch black in the middle of the telford country side

Porsche Boxster987S
lol mines is rubbish compared to the rest but my personal best this year ( started a few months ago)

3962768298_2938e71eda.jpg

3962810970_452d7e314d.jpg

3942959568_d5f2f73a14.jpg

Feirny that portrait is unbelievable! For me i think it would really make it if she was looking at the camera and no selective colouring- (that is a pet hate of mine)

A couple of my personal faves ive taken this year. Not sure which one makes it though.

4053078990_8590f13785_b.jpg

3965577672_2335e18e1b_b.jpg

Cupra
Some cracking shots in here. Revels, the strawberry shot of yours is probably my favourite, but it is not in the thread! :(

I quite liked some of my landscapes this year.

Entry

3461087436_a438c6eb51.jpg

Others

4166963373_7d8b3abd70.jpg

4032688047_9988d6b9cb.jpg

Last edited:
Feirny that portrait is unbelievable! For me i think it would really make it if she was looking at the camera and no selective colouring- (that is a pet hate of mine)

A couple of my personal faves ive taken this year. Not sure which one makes it though.

Cheers dude, it was taken for a uni project, and it was the one that came out best.

I'll have a look to see if I have one like you mention.

Tangoed Works
Here are some efforts from a trip to Ben Nevis last week. Finally getting to grips with the SLR after a year or so. No photoshoping done on any of them but particularly pleased with the third picture as it was pitch black and you couldnt see anything!
IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg