ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photos. hdr content

Fiat Panda 100hp
Im doing this 365 project on flick where I have to take a different picture everyday.

This is todays...

2322133482_f7d8bcba82.png

And a sun set ish one...

2322164008_40b58ff92d.png

More on my Flickr.

RS 172
Sun behind the cloud looks very good.

I think the HDR is overdone on the top picture, and could do with straightening up but its quite a nice subject.

couldnt be bothered with them 365 projects.

Prefer the idea of one picture of the same thing through out each season but you would need a very specific same thing for that

Fiat Panda 100hp
Yer I killed the HDR on it, but meh its meant to be like that. The picture is straight, its the cross that isnt, but if I straightened it the wall behind it wouldn't be and that would look strange.

1.8 Civic EX
love the hdr one myself...i've been meaning to go to my local cemetry for ages...some proper old gravestones/tombs there...

GW RS200
The first one is a bit harsh on the HDR, but it's a nice shot all the same. I'd tone it down a tiny bit. Out of curiosity was the any detail to recover from the blown out sky?