ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshoot locations NW

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Anybody know of any really good but accesable for a "low" car locations around Warrington (like Liverpool and Manchester)

Megane Mk4
If your willing to travel, in and around Snake pass (A57) between Manchester and Sheffield is good for car pics.

Bus w**ker
Castlefield locks in Manchester. It's been done to death but I'd put that down to it being such a nice location for car shots, at least in the evening or night when you can't see how much of a s**t hole it is so easily PMSL.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
forgot about this thread lol i go oulton park all the time for pics never thought of going Jodrell Bank, Castlefield locks dont know my way around manchester even though i go Salford uni lol any clues to were it is so i can have a mooch.

Anybody else got any ideas?

Rally bus
Behind the Parr Hall in Warrington?

Here's one a couple I took there last weekend...

cs_w01.jpg

cs_w04.jpg

Bus w**ker
Castlefield locks dont know my way around manchester even though i go Salford uni lol any clues to were it is so i can have a mooch.

Right behind Albert's Shed restaurant if you've heard of it? Just off the A56 (Chester Road) near Deansgate locks.

Here you go CLICKY. Turn off the A56 at the traffic light junction with Deansgate Locks on it onto Castle Street, follow that down and round with Albert's Shed on the your right, across the little bridge and then turn right under ther train tracks into the car park.

Results are like this, or better if you actually prepare and have a clue lol.

200800923_Phils_Clio_Sy_Web_005.jpg

200800923_Phils_Clio_Sy_Web_006.jpg

200800923_Phils_Clio_Sy_Web_009.jpg

aye the arches as we call it, had a few meets there.....

behind speedkarting/ninemeister? underground car park? riverside industrial? westbrook industrial...there are loads

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
been speedkarting its shagged to death, got shouted at last time i went the car park cos there was some "pakies" as the bloke put it working there and "I" could be a terrorist and they would get the blame (what a tosser) riversides debatable, westbrook industial? do you mean Winwick Quay industrial estate i thought about it, anybody know anywere in Liverpool?