ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop CS2

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
just wandering if anyone knows where i can get a good guide for photoshop

cheers: Dan

182 w/busted splitter :-(
  106 GTi
chriscl said:
If you are looking for Photoshop nous related to photography, and fancy a book to work through, possibly the best one is Martin Evening's Photoshop CS2 for Photographers:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0240519841/qid=1135936145/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_3_1/202-7487487-3622252

(hope the link works!)

This is the one I use, and it's extremely good, comes with a companion CD too. Martin Evening is a contributor to "What Digital Camera", and an official Adobe tester, so he knows his stuff!

Just got CS2 in the last week here too. They new features info under the help menu explains anything that has new or radically changed pretty well to be honest. Anything else is same old Photoshop.

They have that book in PC world looks good, I flicked through and read the chapter I needed to in the week!