ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Guru needed!

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Went to a tattoo parlour the other day - a really lazy one where they told me to hire someone who could draw...

I have found this picture of Coco the clown which I like but.. here's the big but.. He's smiling and I ideally want him to look a bit upset/sad.

I know it's a hard challenge - don't get me wrong, I'm mediocre with Photoshop/GIMP but this is well out of my depth.

If someone could have a play with Photoshop/pencil & paper and try and achieve this, I will be more than happy to pay for your services. If you could PM me a price before hand because the last thing I'd want is 10 people to just go ahead and do it and then me having to pay 10 people! :p

This is the image I would want worked on;

viD9fAt.jpg

I can understand it would have to be heavily edited, eg; his whole facial structure, cheeks etc.

Let me know, cheers.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
If you can find me some more pictures (ideally him with a sad face) I'll have a go for you. If you like/use it, I'll just take a box of beers :smile:

Also. Don't go to that tattooist ever again lol. If they're that s**t with their time/art, I'd hate to see how they drive a tattoo machine!

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
If you can find me some more pictures (ideally him with a sad face) I'll have a go for you. If you like/use it, I'll just take a box of beers :smile:

Also. Don't go to that tattooist ever again lol. If they're that s**t with their time/art, I'd hate to see how they drive a tattoo machine!

Haha, don't worry - all I had was good recommendations and I was stunned when they said that!! Truth is, I can't find any of him sad! Not with that mouth makeup anyway!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Haha, don't worry - all I had was good recommendations and I was stunned when they said that!! Truth is, I can't find any of him sad! Not with that mouth makeup anyway!

Ah well. I'll have a go anyway when I get a chance.

Feel free to PM me if I'm not in touch soon as I have a memory like a sieve.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I see your in Berks so not to far away, Pointed Image in Watford have a brilliant portrait artist who I'm sure would be able to free hand the image you want.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I see your in Berks so not to far away, Pointed Image in Watford have a brilliant portrait artist who I'm sure would be able to free hand the image you want.
Appreciate that mate - I'll give them a bell in the morning!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Awesome drawing there! Op definately find another tattooist. Believe me there will be others with just as good If not better reviews and without a doubt many more with more enthusiasm. My tattooist enjoys the drawing/designing work almost as much as hurting people!!