ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Me Please?

Could someone please colour code my beast for me please, want to see what itd look like before I commit. Thanks in advance :D

newclio10.gif
newclio8.gif

I'd fit a phase 2 grill then either replace the standard bumpstrips with new ones or get some later style ones and have them sprayed black. Will look too white if you get it colourcoded IMO, the black breaks it up nicely.

Thats what I though but I need the front bumper sprayed at the mo, so was just wondering if its worth doing at the same time

Loony said:
I'd fit a phase 2 grill then either replace the standard bumpstrips with new ones or get some later style ones and have them sprayed black. Will look too white if you get it colourcoded IMO, the black breaks it up nicely.

sorry to interupt, but does the phs 2 grille just fit as a direct replacement

james

Tungy
yeah they do look good Steve. I'm pondering on getting Ph2 sidestrips for when I get a full respray for Tungy. What you think? Or stick to the standard ph1's?

Tungy
steve740 said:
Up to you mate, the ph2 look good but the only reason Im keeping my ph1 is cos I wanna keep the car original

Exactly what I was thinking. Hard to come buy replacements though when the originals start to go moldy :(. Need a new bumpstrip for a front bumper I've bought, or some VERY good back to black.