ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop please anyone??

LY 182 FF CUPPED
if you can get me a different pic....
at an angle like this - it may give you a slightly better impression.
DSC01604.jpg

I am in all night if you have time to take one before it gets dark

LY 182 FF CUPPED
n667345532_3320160_3349.jpg

rather than spend all night on photoshop....I think this is all that is needed .

I love the look

Clio Billabong 1.2
I'd be interested to see black/anthracite wheels with green decals & diamond.

As shown above, this is all that's needed. You will definitely regret colouring your wheels.

A very nice bold colour in subtle places, job done.

mk3 golf gti
yeah, im going to sort the badge out and side badges out hopefully this weekend, then i just need to change the graphics and get the wheels powder coated!! deffo looks awesome!

Clio Billabong 1.2
Nice, will look very good. Also, a splitter would improve your car. Can pick them up for cheap from a scrappy. Excited to see the pics. Even green elf decals on the wing mirrors might look good, just play around.

Apart from a few exceptions, i'm not a fan of funky coloured wheels at all really. I must be getting old.

- Green & Black has been done on here, Fred did it in about 2005, not to mention immi too. They've pulled it off :)

A standard looking car on standard wheels won't pull it off (imo)

No wheels :(
The Last pic looks awesome, i have same thing, but standard...

Feeling Anthracite with yellow...

Yellow Calipers too ;)

Cheers, Sam