ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop please

mini cooper s
Can you please put the wheels dark grey or black and lower it about 40mm. Cheers!

Attachments

• DSCF1725.jpg
    DSCF1725.jpg
    452.7 KB · Views: 31
  mini cooper s
Cheers bud, yeah that does look alright. If anyone can be bothered to do the wheels then it would be much appreciated. Just wanna see what it will look like.

Ed

One that doesnt work
What colour is that 713? Like mine? I would love to have the spoiler and door handles!

mini cooper s
What colour is that 713? Like mine? I would love to have the spoiler and door handles!

Aii mate its 713. Not seen any pics of your car yet though! Spoiler might be up for grabs soon if I can get a cup spoiler so i'll let you know. Think it looks better with the wheels grey, cheers for that.

mini cooper s
Would most people recommend lowering it on eibach sportlines since I cant afford coilovers?

Ed

One that doesnt work
My Clio....

Spraying 172 Rear Bumper
Spraying a Cup Spoiler when i get one...
Maybe some side skirts....
Thats it.

mini cooper s
Just ordered sportlines from k-tec so i'll fit them and see how it looks. Moneys tight so probably will just keep them silver. Cheers for the photoshops, much appreciated.

mini cooper s
Cheers for the comments, think I might be persuaded with anthracite, dont wanna keep them standard haha!

G51 BEN
anthracite yeah. with the colour coded diamonds too.
do the bullets in anthracite with red writing as well