ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Request: Drop it 60mm!

E60 diesel powah
DSC07836.jpg

DSC07893.jpg

DSC07920.jpg

thats 60mm drop :)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
holy s**t thats low as f**k! :D cant wait now, might be a bit of bother on speed bumps with 15s though!

also.. that a dynamique with xenons? easy enough to do? how much it cost you in total?

cheers

E60 diesel powah
people say mines about 70mm bcoz of the springs, (p.i) known for ther bouciness :),
thats on 16 inch 172 wheels, it is a dynamique with xenons they cost a bit :D and hard to fit

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
wont bother with them then lol.

you on standard dampers with just springs?

what a minter though yours is probably my favourite Dynamique on here, especially in that 2nd pic.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
should make a nice difference to the handling and ride :D

would still like a photoshop of my car picture in my first post btw for anyone that can do it, cheers

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Cant do photoshop but heres mine down 40mm with 15s, drives really nicely and has cleared everything so far, scraped a few times though!

john2.jpg

john8.jpg

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
EvilJohn
your reg is the same as a guy that stays round the corner from me. hes got a black 1.4 S. i think itl just be one number in the reg thats different coz his is def. W7** MMS

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Glasgow 182, I hope its slightly different!! There seems to be loads of 1.4S's around here with W***MMS, mine was originally bought in Grangemouth I think so that would explain it. Theres 1 in my street, same colour as mine but is W6**MMS.
I should maybe start blanking them again but cant be arsed!

Clio 197
john2.jpg

Has your car be lower and what type of tyres?
My clio is RN got stardard springs - I don't know what mm is and my tyres is Continental 185/55/H15.

Last edited:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
john, love that bottom pic you said it was only at about 20mph too didnt you?

you know if arnold clark grangemouth is any good? getting really pissed off with stirling now! lol

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Clio G B, yeah its been lowered 40mm on apex springs and gmax shocks, its on Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 195/50/15 tyres.

Martin, yeah thats right about that speed just really chucked it in! I have no idea, I've never been, I bought it second hand. Cant be as bad as Reno Livi anyway!