ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop request, easy one!!

My bicycle!!
Can someone please remove the background of this picture, i want the wheels by them selves on a white background cheers :D

7c27_1.jpg

1.2 Dynamique billabong
make a new layer and use the circle selection tool you will need to fill it with a colour otherwise you wont be able to adjust it, once youve done this change the opacity so you can see through it then transform the circle to match the wheel. with it still highlighted you can select the original layer, inverse your selection then delete. once this is done the you can delete the layer used to draw a circle on

Megane Mk4
Ive got 6.0 so it looks different, comme ca,

Mines different altogether .. Photoshop CS3 :eek: lol

Skinny_J said:
Opps lol, im still learning, howd you get the outline so well. I used that magic tool think but it didnt work so well!
The magic tool is adjustable from 1 to 100 meaning the larger the number, the more it will pick up when you click, not sure on shortcuts on version 6 but you can add more than one item if you hold shift down and click on the items you want to alter.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Ive got 6.0 so it looks different, comme ca,

on the tool bar on the left handside you have rectangle selection tool selected (5th one down) the circle selection is found by clicking the little black triangle in the corner of the rectangle selection tool icon, revealing the other selection shapes

Nippy white cup
I usually just use the circle and transform selection to fine tune it to the wheel. There are a few different ways to do things on CS...best just to have a play and see what works best

Chris

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Just use the magic eraser! One click does it all for this wheel.

magix erasor will give you jaggered edges, chris is right about using the circle selection tool and transforming it to match the wheel, however you may find you want to do this on a seperate layer and this requires fill the circle with a colour before you can transform it (however you just change the opacity to 0%)

transforming the circle selection on the originally to fit the wheel will actually start resizing the proportions of the wheel