ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request please

Stripped yozza'd cup
Can some kind person Photoshop my wheels orange please?
I've included a picture of the orange colour I want, so could just Photoshop those wheels on if it's easier? I know nout about PS.

c692dfdf.jpg

1e062101.jpg

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Someone will sort it, mate. Just ain't had enough views from the photoshop crew.

Stripped yozza'd cup
  Stripped yozza'd cup
Looks like a Jaffa cake box!
I like it!

It'll need some lows (even more than it does already) but I think I like it too. A bit concerned that I might get bored and hate it though.

I think with a few matching orange bits it'll look good.

Stripped yozza'd cup
I really like the RB and orange... Think the mondial will look even better being a darker blue.
I might see how much it's going to cost, if it's cheap enough I'll give it a go.

I like the anthracite, but it's a bit boring... Think clio's suit the lairy 'track look' better.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
If we're talking lairy... you could always go a bit hero (limp?) on us.....
c692dfdf-1.gif

Stripped yozza'd cup
Twingo, 2 days?! That's what worries me.... I would have to get them repainted again.
Out of interest though.... Are they powdercoated or sprayed? Did you do them yourself?

Clio 1.2 mk2
Get some cheap spray paint and spray your spare see if you like the colour. Not the end of the world or too expensive if you don't like it.

Clio 1.2 mk2
I meant the spare from the original set of wheels that came with the car . or just nip down the scrap yard and pinch one ;)

Stripped yozza'd cup
Cups don't come with a spare, in fact I'm not sure any 172's did? But the crappy wheel from the breakers isn't a bad idea.... I could test the colour at least!