ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop request

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
can someone photoshop me a sun strip like duttys but a bit smaler and silver onto this
IMG_0383.gif

Suzuki Ignis Sport
How easy is it to fit a sunstrip?... as on the clio the mirror stalk will get in the way.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Wanna do mine Jay? i've had my sunstrip lying in my room for about a year now, but haven't had the courage to do it. lol

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Theres some sunstrips that stick on the inside of the window aren't there?.. like the fade effect ones...

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Technically it is on topic, you slid it off topic :p

And I agree PMs are good for organising stuff.

Bye. x

320d
An external one will mess up the auto wipers and an internal one will look odd as it'll be cut round the sensor behind the rear view mirror

Renault Sport Clio 172
i had a sunstrip on my old black clio which had the auto sensor... the fitter just cut a small diamond into the sunstrip which you couldnt even notice but mine was black... dnt think you would be able to hide it if you have a silver sunstrip...

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Think you need a smaller ariel coming from the top of your car! ;)

Anyway, i think grey suits it quite well!

Tys.