ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Request

Clio 172
Hi folks,

finally managed to get a hold of 4 trophy alloys for my clio, however the will probably need a refurb. I was thinking of getting them done slightly darker than usual, the colour dz rsi had suited the car really well i thought. If someone cold do me a photoshop I would really appreciate it. Also could you maybe do my reault dimonds at the front and on the alloys white and the badges the same colour as the wheels with white writing. And maybe lowered 30-40mm.

Just want to get a rough idea of what it will all look like before i go ahead and get things resprayed. Thanks.

735314270a3307375693b410451265l.jpg

735314270a3307375265b559986961l.jpg

Clio 172
Yea think it would look good but just not sure. Hopefully someone can get a photoshop done for me.

Clio 172
Yea I love that car, but after seeing daz rsi car I cant help but think a shade darker alloys would look even nicer.