ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop work... give me something to do

Honda S2000
Quick go with wheels.
106wheels.gif

cock mobile.
Can someone lower this and do the wheels in gun metal please! Also put the front wheel straight rather than turned :)

side.jpg

172cup
lol@ this thread in its entirety... the thread starter should get his arse out here and do what he said he'd do.

Everyone else is bloomin well doin it!

Honda S2000
lol well i'm bored. Gives a rough idea but the wheels aren't right and I can't be bothered putting alot of effort in!

dc5.gif

cock mobile.
d.brown said:
lol@ this thread in its entirety... the thread starter should get his arse out here and do what he said he'd do.

Everyone else is bloomin well doin it!

It's a she mate!

cock mobile.
Kelly_ said:
lol well i'm bored. Gives a rough idea but the wheels aren't right and I can't be bothered putting alot of effort in!

Cheers Kelly :)

Token effort is all that was needed! lol.

Looks good lowered, not too low that either, just right, need to get those spoon springs I guess :eek:

Not sure about the wheels, maybe darker would work, I'm just too lazy to keep cleaning the white ones lol

Honda S2000
No probs. Sorry I didn't do an exceptional job. Winding down for holiday mode!

I like the white wheels! Don't go changing them. Definately get it lowered. I love these cars but insurance was a bit high for me.

cock mobile.
Kelly_ said:
No probs. Sorry I didn't do an exceptional job. Winding down for holiday mode!

I like the white wheels! Don't go changing them. Definately get it lowered. I love these cars but insurance was a bit high for me.

I can't imagine is much more than a 20vT surely?

Was thinking of getting some black Pro Race 1.2s for the winter, would be much easier to live with during the bad weather, and then I've got the white ones for the good days :)

Honda S2000
It was £1700 as it was an import and i'm under 25. I would keep the white wheels still and just clean them more often!! don't be so lazy lol.

cock mobile.
Kelly_ said:
It was £1700 as it was an import and i'm under 25. I would keep the white wheels still and just clean them more often!! don't be so lazy lol.

lol, I'm under 25 as well, and mine was under the magic 1k mark :) Do some shopping around!

Think I need a kick up the arse now and again, better clean it tonight then, the things filthy :eek:

Tungy
Can someone photoshop some williams alloys on my car in gloss black please? Also in gold would be nice.

myclio.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Thank you, me love you long time.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
can you finish off the side strips for me too?

25a2b9b9copy.jpg

looks so bloody nice.

how much is a respray?....really!!!