ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photshop

Anyone fancy changing mycar to white with racing blue stripes.

Go on you know you want to !!

Car030.jpg

al

ST on the way...
JJ! said:
I think mine is pure class.... PMSL!! glad i dont do art for a living!!!

I kinda do, thats the worrying thing! :S

If it was for work tho, i'd take more care and time! ;)

ph1 172
all the new sporty cars come in white

Golf gti
New Civic type R

anybody name more?

does the 197 come in white?

Proper job that clio styling. Would look bloody smart. Nice detail with the trophy badge on the sill. What about doing a rear shot?

28d69fc4.jpg

58b2958b.jpg

RB 200 Cup!
lush - always wnated to know what a lime green clio would look like - how about an orange one next?

^^ lol!!! i couldnt be arsed to highlight the car only to colour change!!! takes too much effort!!

(also not colour coded fencing!!!)

And if your being picky... im loving the painted on with a brush rear stripes on your white one ;)

al

ST on the way...
JJ! said:
And if your being picky... im loving the painted on with a brush rear stripes on your white one ;)

I've only got PSP8 at work!! :(

I'm on 10 at home and it's miles better!!

Cheers chaps. What a bloody good effort. Love it in white and the grey looks good.

How much would it costto respray? Is it pricey and would it effect insurance, warranties & resale value?

Thanks again

RB 200 Cup!
i imagine thw costs of respraying would be a lot - over 1,000 maybe? dunno if it would effect insurance - only warranty it would effect would be the paint warranty (obviously -lol)

Oh and JJ looks awesome in orange as well - loving the bin in the background too. lol