ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request - Colour coded valvers

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Post up your pics guys. NOt sure if its worth the money/hassle on mine tbh.....

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Well i'm having my rear bumper resprayed so i think i might get them to do them to. Dont think i could do it myself! lol

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Ahh i have a willy spoiler anyways so its already cc'd. How do you do it yourself then? Sand them, plastic primer, sand, paint and laquer?

320d
^^ Basically yes ^^

Get the colour ID paint from halfords its on 3 for 2 at the moment they also sell good gentle foam sanding pads which are ideal for the job

Vee dub
Keep it how it is in my opinion Tom

I saw Neils valver in the flesh last week which has been colour coded, and admittedly it looked great, but he changed his wheels to black too.

I think on silver wheels.. the black strips break up the colours nicely

Tom

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm thats the thing tom! Tbh i dont think it looks to bad as it is really. Just thought colour coding might freshen it up a bit as i'm going to have the bumpers resprayed anyways.

Vee dub
Yeah I guess if the black bits are looking a bit dull' then it may be worth considering.. but I keep mine well blackened and really like the way it contrasts.

Only my view, but there's Nothing that needs changing on a 16v... the only thing you'll say is the engine! lol ;)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
april3rd0003rear3sj.jpg

fcsnana1gd.jpg

Dont colour code it fella, looks weird if you ask me.

I was in the same boat as you as mine were faded to s**t.

Before

DSC000621.JPG

During

DSC00659.JPG

After

DSC00795.JPG

I have done the scuttle panel, both door handles, rear wiper, under light bits, all 4 bump strips and am still to do sunroof surround, mirror plates, mirror housing and fron and rear bumper inserts.

Once its all back on and I have had my bonnet and front bumper flashed over she will look as fresh as a daisy :)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Tbh mine arent really faded. Looks alright how it is but was just an idea. Here's a pic of how it looks now:-

66979613.gif

Worth it or not?