ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request. french plates!

Burgandy 174 sport t
Re: Pic request. frnech plates!

noooooooooo they look crap, although Paul g's looked ok. I thought about them a while ago and seen them on ebay

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

For the williams Iain! I like them, Have to be metal.

M 846 WSR... In that spacing! Illegal, but heyho!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

^Yep! Stickers look ok too, wasn't prepared to pay 200£ for new grafix so got them off a sign's company!

PICS!!! And andy you're skating on thin ice son!

BMW 330D
Wilky has some french plates on his valver, look proper smart!

Oh and Title Changed to correct spelling ;)

VRS

^Yep! Stickers look ok too, wasn't prepared to pay 200£ for new grafix so got them off a sign's company!

PICS!!! And andy you're skating on thin ice son!

lol only jestin princess ;)

french plates would suit the willy perfectly if the yellow foggys are on as well :D

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
would these plates be legal if they had the correct spacing??

i know its the usual if you have to ask then its illegal but i really dont know with these!!

3 MPS
here is mine, my brother got me them when he was in france last summer and not had a pull yet ,

camping06007Small.jpg

bubba215.jpg

i dont get this craze, the german metal ones that Immi has look good, but these would just excuse you for driving into people on the wrong side of the road!

only IMO of course :D

jamie

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
i dont get this craze, the german metal ones that Immi has look good, but these would just excuse you for driving into people on the wrong side of the road!

only IMO of course :D

jamie

How do crout pics on a french car look good?!!

Got a set y'day! Awsum! i want the plasic bit under it like sambo's tho.

Leon Cupra 300
Look awesoem on the meg... sounds stupid but as its a bigger car dont htink they stand out as much. more subtle = less chance of bin pulled :D

I think they look rubbish tbh. I was considering getting a set for show use (when I get the car) but after seeing these, I don't like them.
I like the german looking ones, they'd be ok if it was an F on the left & not the D.