ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic request-front splitters

ITB'd 182...
hi.has anyone got any pics of mk1 clio with any splitter.have the chance of a laguna but not sure if it will look how i want it to.thnx.gup:approve:

ITB'd 182...
was thinkin myself maybe seat ibiza or a mk3 golf 1.but im really loving the euro style and thats the way i wana take my car.so maybe less is more if you no what i mean

I like the ibiza one, other than that a standard valver/williams one looks nice.
I'd advise against a vr6 spoiler as some one fitted one to their valver the other week & manged to rip it in half on a speed bump.

Beetle
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
^ Que scott!!! lol, VR6 splitter is really bad aswell.
hehe somebody shout me:clown:
heres the vr6 one i fitted
splitterdrive.jpg

but be aware this will happen within two monts and you'll realise it was a bit naff in the first place without fitting skirts to match it:eek:

the speedbump came out of nowhere:evil:
splbrok3a.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
Aust1n said:
Ibiza one isnt up2 much either.. Immy had it on his..

got this on mine now:

0245.gif

shaved it down now so its a tad smaller on the edges, and painted it in matt black. also pulled the edges in so it sits perfectly flush with the bodywork.

nice addition in my opinion in my opinion