ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request - Splitters!

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Due to a stupid bumpy carpark in South wales, I no longer have a splitter on my car :mad: .

Being as the Renault one is so expensive, I thought I might treat myself to the Ktec Carbon fibre one, but im not sure if it'll suit my car (Artic 182).

So if anyone's got one on an artic, or any others for that matter, and think theyre any good, put em up!

Any other nice ones feel free to put up too!

Ps I'm on the look out to buy either the Ktec or Renault one, if there's any knocking around cheap!

1.8 Civic EX
k tech carbon one on monaco blue...

Splitter2.jpg

DSCF5170copy.jpg

Last edited:
  Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Well im gonna try and plastic weld it at work first, see if I can fix it. Bit otherwise, its gonna be a newun!
I'll see how I feel for the renault one at 90, thanks for the offer..... I Just think I might get something like the k tec one, as it'll save on back to blacking it etc when washing.

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Hmmm, cant make my mind up. are the mounting holes for the screws in the same place as the standard renault ones?

My old Cup with Carbon Splitter, they cost about £85 from K-Tec when I bought mine, gone up a bit since then! Easy to fit and I'm a complete idiot when it comes to car stuff or anything practical, just drill the holes into it and screw it in (self-tappers if I remember correctly, this was over 2 years ago). Best if you can hang the car off of a kerb (or find a pit!), I did mine on the driveway and had to get my head under the car sideways to do it :)

Wouldn't use the original Renault holes, they put them on with the minimum effort possible (usually) hence why my original fell off on the motorway!

58549961-L.jpg

95340367-L.jpg

24749969-L.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio RS
I love how the CF looks. But here in Mexico we can't have CF because it will broke every moment xD. So the one's that we have Clio, bouhgt the Leon Cupra R splitter. It fits well, you only have to cut some parts, and it looks good. And because it's made of some plastic it doesn't brake easily.

Clio-RS_0006.jpg

Clio-RS_0007.jpg

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I love how the CF looks. But here in Mexico we can't have CF because it will broke every moment xD. So the one's that we have Clio, bouhgt the Leon Cupra R splitter. It fits well, you only have to cut some parts, and it looks good. And because it's made of some plastic it doesn't brake easily.

Clio-RS_0006.jpg

Clio-RS_0007.jpg

over here in birmingham i used a cupra r splitter too!!! lol snap