ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics from Photography Course

Dyson
Looks good matey.

I signed up for a photography course at my local school but it fell through due to lack of interest.

What course are you doing?

215101070-M.jpg

dont like the overblown sky in the top left

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Cheers Mike,

Was a course run by a guy called Graham Light who's apparently sh*t hot, 2 days course based from my parents local pub, £125 all in.

M135i
did you shoot in RAW? you might be able to bring the exposure down in that section in photoshop, then you'd be onto a winner imo. i like the sepia effect too. work well with the subject i think.

referring to that overblown bit btw :)

Any of these played with at all? if not, the colours of the greens and browns on the leaves are awesome... and the green on blue (grass/sky) is very well captured.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
all of them have had some kind of tweak in lightroom, nothing major though, just white balance mainly

Some really good stuff there, particuarly the firsts eries with the landscapes etc as it's something I'm keen to learn (useless at it)

My only negative comment would be that some of the blue sky looks a little black in some pics, might be worth turning the polarizer down a notch ;)