ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics from Renaults Dieppe factory

dalla said:
Yeah new RS and Micra share platforms right??
Share electircal bits and engines etc but chassis will be different the Micra shelll does a good job of camaflauging the car though.

106 GTi
1987231g.jpg

front wings look promisingly wide.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Interesting that micra has a 5 stud pattern. Reckon the new clio is gonna have 5 stud pattern????

jay said:
weird! whats all that about?

Looking more closely at the pics they have all sorts of weird things

Er, red 172 with black bump strips and Turini's?!

I guess they are development cars etc, seems to be a Cup with Trophy Turini's on it as well, and I've spotted the uber-rare Petrol Blue 182 as well!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
ukaskew said:
Looking more closely at the pics they have all sorts of weird things

Er, red 172 with black bump strips and Turini's?!

I guess they are development cars etc, seems to be a Cup with Trophy Turini's on it as well, and I've spotted the uber-rare Petrol Blue 182 as well!

which pic is the petrol blue 182 in?

The cars are all hybrid bodges and test cars.
There a Yellow 182 there (or muel) with an aftermarket front bumper I'm suprised its not in the pictures.
Those pics are a bit old though the V6 line shut down some time ago

Megane Mk4
Oh yeah ... Me wants one of these little beauties...

1987241a.jpg

1987241b.jpg

1987241c.jpg

:D

and did anyone spot the williams in the top left corner of the pic?? ;)

1987244f.jpg

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
it looks like a scrap yard.
last set of pics i saw from here was before the trophy came out, there was a clio RS it had the 172 bumer but the fog lights were to the side like on the magane, it looks really really good, and i have never seen it since.

looks like the just bolt anything to anything there.!
wouldnt mind a look round.