ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of boot Builds

350z & 16v Maxi

I quite like the build, never finished it tho. The front and top are just ply wood covered in vinal as a temp.

I think i like the subs pointing up towards the rear window as it sounds better.

350z & 16v Maxi

Getting the car tomorrow!!! My last exam at uni today and my viva tomorrow then i get the car back!!!

350z & 16v Maxi

I did get it back on Thursday, but when i drove it one of the rear wheels rubbed!!! sorted now tho

whos is that, 6*9s (or whatever shape they are, cant quite see) and sub??? Hope those arnt being used!!!, plus xplod... oh my... glad its not mine, but quite nice looking install

Quote: Originally posted by ClioJohn on 23 May 2003

quite nice, shame about the equipment and the car tbh
LOL...How tactfull is that! whats wrong with the car? its a Black valver ! OK OK maybe the boot needs cleaning :oops:

Quote: Originally posted by ClioJohn on 23 May 2003

was talking about the sony install matey;)
LOL.....Oh! I thought you meant crap car!!!!! I guess when the boots full I need a new car?. I wouldnt mind some of these ICE installs but being a bit deaf its a waste on me :(

you can get allot more for your money than you get with sony, now why unless you were a dedicated sony distibutor would you kit your car out with sony with installs that looks so sweet and take such time and effort??? it baffles me,

Also if you were going to spend that money on ICE surly you would know that speakers on the shelf and in the boot dont work, sharing enclosures...