ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics Of Your Mk1!

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by Final_Maxim on 17 August 2005

looks good that white/black theme, whats next on yours?

black angel eyes... euro front bumper with black mesh... le mans side skirts smoothed in... smooth boot.... delocking and a total respray in the same white!!
then ill be going the r5 gtt route...

Punto/Clio GTT

yea lol, im too lazy to take it off n paint it.

tbh im stuck in 2 minds whether to get 16v bonnet and phase 2 headlights (already got wings) and throw a new front end on, orrrr just keep it like it is for a while til i find and do up an astra gte then sell it.

still no excuse for bumper not bein painted tho lol

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by Final_Maxim on 17 August 2005

yea lol, im too lazy to take it off n paint it.

tbh im stuck in 2 minds whether to get 16v bonnet and phase 2 headlights (already got wings) and throw a new front end on, orrrr just keep it like it is for a while til i find and do up an astra gte then sell it.

still no excuse for bumper not bein painted tho lol

u werent the only one... been drivin round like this myself for a bit...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b33/pattyakathedon/Picture308.jpg

172 M69 eater

its a smoothed phase 3 one mate with a seat ibiza splitter... it aint joels its a lads called matt, joel jus posted it up!

patty

that looks like one angry mofo lol ^^^ beasty :D

whats the performance figures on it??

is it a GTT lump or that volvo conversion ??

Quote: Originally posted by TriO on 17 August 2005

that looks like one angry mofo lol ^^^ beasty :D

whats the performance figures on it??

is it a GTT lump or that volvo conversion ??
its a gtt lump m8.i havnt had it on the rollers yet but its only running 15psi max becuase i havnt had the money to upgrade the turbo.at the mo i would hope it would running maybey 155bhp?the car has been set up very well.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Jarvis ure probs gunna hate me but im going to speak my mind:-

Front looks mean! The only thing i would do is put the intercooler behind some mesh and behind the bumper but i have a feeling you have done this as it wont fit?!

As for the back - Imo it could look much better! A valver bumper with a nice exhaust would look mint. And as for the R5 arches just sticking out like that?! Or are they being sorted? Lose the turbo and k-tec stickers too.

In general though i must say fair f**king play to you mate. Overall a nice car with a decent engine conversion!!

Ofcourse this is all only my opnion mind you and i can assure u its almost worthless! :D

Quote: Originally posted by Tom20v on 17 August 2005

Front looks mean! The only thing i would do is put the intercooler behind some mesh and behind the bumper but i have a feeling you have done this as it wont fit?!

As for the back - Imo it could look much better! A valver bumper with a nice exhaust would look mint. And as for the R5 arches just sticking out like that?! Or are they being sorted? Lose the turbo and k-tec stickers too.

In general though i must say fair f**king play to you mate. Overall a nice car with a decent engine conversion!!

Ofcourse this is all only my opnion mind you and i can assure u its almost worthless! :D
na i understand where your coming from 8.when i got the car i was only 17 and i just wanted it to look good so i kitted it out. then i kinda grew out the scene a bit and wanted a more stadard look.i just wanted speed more than anything so thats why i had the gtt put in.if i could go back in time i would keep most of the bodywork standard with some 16" speedlines off the cups.maybey some small sideskirts.but seeing as iv done all this bodywork i dont really wanna rip it all off.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by jarvis *RT* on 17 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Tom20v on 17 August 2005

na i understand where your coming from 8.when i got the car i was only 17 and i just wanted it to look good so i kitted it out. then i kinda grew out the scene a bit and wanted a more stadard look.i just wanted speed more than anything so thats why i had the gtt put in.if i could go back in time i would keep most of the bodywork standard with some 16" speedlines off the cups.maybey some small sideskirts.but seeing as iv done all this bodywork i dont really wanna rip it all off.
Nah thats fair mate! As i said its just my worthless opinion! All the main things are done though...like the the engine! :D

I presume you probs wont be getting rid in a while either so i guess only good is to come! :D

oh yeah cup wheels look mint! Check my post on this thread. The hybrid im getting hopefully fri has them!