ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of youre RT's

6/468 17poo
Heres mine a 'sport' on the v5 as clio sport, haha, these cars also have the rsi gear box in too therefore its 0.5seconds quicker to sixty than an rt wow!

100_0154.jpg

100_0157.jpg

100_0395.jpg

Ryan

6/468 17poo
haha pete, everyone thinks ive stuck them on as they say someones been to halfrauds and no one believes me!!i would take them off but that makes it not a sport plus i cant be bothered!!

the colour is monaco blue same as a williams 3, woowoo, same power too with them sport badges lol

RENAULT CLIO 1.4
i would post myn up but it wont let me myns black low as feck wi valver front end wings,bonnet.bumper.stripped out wi 2 cobra buckets luke harnesses good ones not cheap halfords specials lol attached to custom made rear brace also turbines.

mk1 phase 3
TONY16V said:
i would post myn up but it wont let me myns black low as feck wi valver front end wings,bonnet.bumper.stripped out wi 2 cobra buckets luke harnesses good ones not cheap halfords specials lol attached to custom made rear brace also turbines.

sounds quality get it up!

Renault Clio S Maxim
Heres my old RT.

If anyone knows where she is now let me know!

Spec was:

Willy wheels in silver
RSI interior
Magnex Cat back
lowered 30mm on Eiback springs
Black diamon discs

Picture020.gif

Beetle
clioworld said:
Heres my old RT.

Spec was:

Willy wheels in silver
RSI interior
Magnex Cat back
Black diamon discs

Picture020.gif
she's on autotrader mate, looks like the same on anyway :D
http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/servlet/media?id=291074421
scroll down this page a bit and theres quite a few pics of it
http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/cars_search.asp?modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=RENAULT&model=CLIO&variant=williams&keywords=&min_pr=75&max_pr=&mileage=&agerange=&postcode=de55+1rr&miles=1500&max_records=200&source=0&photo=1&sort=3&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH

Last edited:
  Rb 182
clioworld said:
Heres my old RT.

Spec was:

Willy wheels in silver
RSI interior
Magnex Cat back
Black diamon discs

Picture020.gif

Very nice mate :)

S2000
I'll try and get some of mine up tomorrow as it will finally have been lowered by tomorrow if I can be bothered to fit the springs, lol/

Pic of my sport and at uni with Akira's. Still got the 'sport' badges on the B pillars :D

Attachments

• 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 59
  • cars3.JPG
    cars3.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 54