ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics req lexus lights

hi there i know some people hate them but just wondered if people with lexus lights on could post there pics on here preferbly silver mk2 172 many thanks to everyone...

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
OH MY GOD!!!!! The Horror! The Horror!

My eyes! I can't see. PLease god don't anyone post any of those abomonations.

Maz

LY 200
Do a search Clidge . . there might be some threads that were brought over from the old forum ?? (might be wrong though) :)

i had some on my cup.....................went back to std . they're in my garage though , will keep as a reminder , how not to change my lights. lol...............actually they were quite good and will be coming out for the winter :evil:

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
How about these:

lexus-is200-3.jpg

lexus-rx330-4398s.jpg

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
lol "i ain't feelin that brother"

{Edit} s**t Kully was that your first post on CS without posting a smilie... fooook. lol.

lol bloody hell 15 replies on this post and no one with any pics!!! i know people dont like them as said in my first post but i would like to see some pics and i know people out there have them on cheers many thanks

yeah they are, they are the colour codeable ones that have been supplied with chrome covers rather than the primed covers. The colour coded lights look good, chrome/lexus looks w*nk, no matter what car or colour car!

No more clio's for me!
My old lights! :eek:

IMG_1327.jpg

Renault clear light jobbies.

Yes they look sh1te and yes they were changed back to standard quickly.

Ah well, we all live and learn! :)

muz

big fat japanese bus
dont listen to anyone thay all talk shite they will look great man

* this is actually a lie